Textract SDK uses screen OCR to feed a new program with the text data from an existing application. It works even if this application does not support any communication API, like clipboard copy-paste or OCX/automation. Textract captures image directly from the screen and converts it to text. Windows ClearType technology is fully supported.
- You develop software for MS Windows, it unites existing systems.
- You have to read text data from a system that cannot interact with the other programs but shows all information on the screen.
- You can use OCX/VB Control, DLL or EXE from your program
- You need one copy or royalties are okay or you may prepay for unlimited license
- Free 40 day trial is long enough for you to make a decision
Copy the Uncopyable with Kleptomania utility. Do you know how to capture text from folder trees, file lists, database reports, messages and dialog boxes? legacy systems? Answer: Kleptomania. Based on OCR. Free to try. 5000+ registered users worldwide.